- 2 Fresh blood orange
- Juice ½ of blood orange
- 3 Tbsp. fig and ginger jam
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Oz. gin
- 1 Divine dark chocolate crispy thins
- Slice fresh blood orange as optional garnish
- Cut ½ of blood orange, then peel.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle ½ the blood orange, jam, blood orange juice, and honey together until the blood orange is mostly broken down.
- Add ice, gin and shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds to chill and incorporate the ingredients.
- Strain into martini glasses and garnish with slices of fresh blood orange with one dark chocolate crispy thin. Serve immediately.